Learn how to make delicious Monte Cristo sandwiches with ham, turkey and Gouda cheese. These sandwiches can be served sprinkled with powdered sugar and jam if desired.
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– (ingredients for 2 sandwiches) –
– 6 slices of white sandwich bread
– 4 slices of cooked ham
– 4 slices of turkey
– Grated Gouda cheese to taste
– 5 tablespoons of mayonnaise
– 2 tablespoons of yellow mustard
– 2 medium eggs
– 50 ml (1.7 oz) of milk
– 50 g (1.7 oz) of butter
– Ground black pepper
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!